Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Before I Forget

I have the memory of a 75 year old man. I really forget so much! I do remember the good stuff and the stuff that has really left marks and scars. And I remember funny random things as well. But there is so much of the everyday in between there that I've forgotten. That's the whole purpose of this blog. It's a way for me to record the good, the bad and the amazing so I won't ever forget. And so that my girls will also have it one day. There really are things that happen everyday that I don't want to forget! And sometimes other things that I wish I could.

On Friday we were in the car and Keagan had one of her toy cell phones. She said to me "mom, I need a new phone!" When I asked her what was wrong with that one, she said "this one doesn't even get my email!"

Yesterday we went to Jackson's birthday party at the Children's Museum. Both girls fell asleep on the way there, so I knew what I was in for...


This picture sums it up! Riley had a blast, and Keagan- not so much. Of course as soon as we got in the car she was finally happy.











Riley has finally hit her full blown "I do it myself" stage. It's a little difficult to accommodate for a sweet but stubborn little girl with CP. She really still could use the help, but she is so determined to do it! Gotta love it! She ends up looking like this...


Yes we had Saimen for breakfast this morning. Hey they are Asian! Don't judge me.

Yesterday Riley had figured out her way of how to get into Nana's room and wake her up. There are some days that she sits and knocks on Nana's door. Nana was holding Riley and I went to reach for her while saying "come on baby, let's go get dressed." She buried her head into Nana's shoulder after she said a clear and distinct "ahh-a" as in no. Nana and I both heard it. It's amazing how exciting little things like that can be with a non-verbal child!

I told Keagan today that I think she has "singingitis". She is always singing these days about everything and anything. While I was helping her in the bathroom last night, this was her new song: "Two little poopies, sitting in the water. One fell off and flushed on down. Momma called the doctor and the doctor said. No more poopies stinky head." Slightly inappropriate for the blog but she's got some skills for a 3 year old!

Now these are the things I just can't ever forget. Songs about poopies! These are great memories people, that need to be recorded! Who could forget that?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment