Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Earned It

Besides having a whole bunch of fun and making memories, my summer goals were to sort thru several rooms and purge! I LOVE throwing stuff away and donating stuff! I don’t necessarily love the cleaning and organizing work that goes with it , but the end result is the most satisfying feeling ever! So in order to get the jobs done with no whining (which is always the goal) I let the girls pick a reward to work towards. After 5 garbage bags to throw away and 5 garbage bags to donate, they had definitely earned their reward! And yesterday they got to cash that in. They had Avery, Audrey and Lauren over to play on the waterslide. Hours of fun, lots of yelling and endless giggles were totally worth the work, I’m sure! Now I wonder what other work I can get out of them next! 


























0 comments:

Post a Comment