Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Little Ballerinas

Words escape me to adequately describe today. What I can say is that miracles happen and prayers are answered! My tiny and very sick micro preemie babies grew up to be ballerinas! And they said Riley would never walk, but today she danced!!

Both my ballerinas danced, and danced well at their Koenig dance recital today! They both looked gorgeous in their costumes and so stinkin old in their (gasp) make up! And they both absolutely shined! I'm so proud of them for their hard work this year because it paid off today! And I was thankful Sa, Todd, Kellie, Addie, Coach and even their Daddy and Grandma Debbie who flew in from Hawaii last night were there to cry with me and help cheer them on! 

Keagan was just flat out awesome! She was such a natural on stage and let her cute little personality show! She beamed as she hit all the moves just right. So many people mentioned "wow Keagan can really dance!" But I'm just thankful she worked hard and had a blast up there! 

Riley could not have been more precious! She didn't do all the steps, or even most of them. But she smiled the biggest smile of the whole show, waved at the audience, did some of the steps and seriously beamed joy out of every pore of her body! She was glowing up there and had so many people in tears! What an inspiration she is! The song they danced to was perfect for Miss Riley! It sang "I believe your every dream could become reality. I see a princess. Someone with a heart of gold! The beauty of your soul comes shining through. I see a princess in you!" How could I not cry?! I am so proud of Riley for facing every obstacle with strength, determination and the Lord! She did it! 

I just couldn't be more proud of my little ballerinas today! And I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to be their mommy and that He has gotten us to this point! God is good!! So good! And so are little girl dance recitals! 


Such a cute little bunch including friends from church, last year and preschool! 


Not everyone. We are especially missing darling Charlotte in this picture who was such a sweet partner for Riley! 

Ms Taylor has got to be the best dance teacher EVER! 

Such special friends Isabelle Monson and Whitney and Kennedy Skidmore! 

Keagan's bestie from school, Katherine

On stage! 

They got trophies and had a final bow at the finale! 

Part of the fan club!

Flowers for each of them and dinner all together to celebrate! Because they are so worth celebrating!




0 comments:

Post a Comment