Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Last Day

Today was the last day of school. It was the girls last day as 1st graders. And all of our last days at Brill.

cried more then I thought I would! 


The tears came because there are SO many incredible people that we LOVE at Brill! I'm truly so thankful for each of them! 

It doesn't get much better then Mrs Evans and Mrs Rothermel! 

And oh we just love and will miss so many of those who have helped and taught Riley for FOUR years at Brill!! 

Mrs Benita!

Mrs Davis! 

And SO many other incredible women! 

I love these girls who took me in! Sylvia, Tiesha and Debbie.

The big teacher send off. There were lots of tears from kids and staff.


The girls have learned and they have grown so much this year. I am truly SO proud of them! They both e fed the year with ALL A's and they both made the honor roll! Keagan even had all E's for behavior, work, time management, etc. She has a little work to do on her reading fluency and will have a tutor for extra help this summer but I am SO proud of her hard work! 

So now we look forward and move onwards and upwards. I'm SO ready for summer and SO ready for the incredibly exciting year we have ahead as Mahaffey Scotties!! Bring it on! 

The beginning and the end of 1st grade! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment