Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

One Year Older

What a great birthday! Simple and low maintenance just like I wanted it! 

A little bit of work. 

Laying on the couch to catch up on Survivor (my fave).

An awesome pedicure and massage with the bestie Taryn.

A super fun meeting/mixer for my new school Mahaffey where I got to meet a whole bunch of amazing new friends while Nana fed and bathed the girls.

More thoughtful birthday wishes then I can count and sweet cards, treats and beautiful flowers from amazingly thoughtful friends, visiting teachers, home teachers and my girls with help from their dad! 

My absolute favorites of Eienstein Bagels veggie shmear and an RJ Goodies cake from Sa and Todd!!

And the sweetest impromptu (just coincidence they were all at my house when I got home from the work thing) little birthday party ever! Nana, my babies, the Frenchs and Miss Nikki all sang to me and helped me enjoy my cake. I loved it! 

And then the night ended pretty much how my life goes...crazy! We wrapped it all up with LOTS of giggles, a birthday dance performance for me and a dog pile of children on Miss Taryn! 

37 is starting out pretty darn good! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment