Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Best Yet!

Today was the best Mother's Day I've ever had! I am feeling very thankful tonight! 

I am so thankful Nana woke up early and put breakfast together with the girls! They had a plan but Keags ended up being the one to wake up Nana. Nana said Keags was so excited and so sweet about doing this for me! They treated me to my very first breakfast in bed and it was sure yummy! I also got a breakfast show from Miss Keagan. Nana was also so thoughtful and got a picture of the Houston temple during the floods and a gift card for the girls to give me! They totally spoiled me and I appreciated it so much!!

They know me well! 

I'm SO thankful for the handmade gifts the girls made at school! What wonderful teachers they have! It's my absolute favorite part of Mothers Day! Riley made me the sweetest jar with her handprint on it and Keags made the sweetest handprint flowers and filled out the best survey! I will seriously cherish these gifts forever!! 

She is spot on! 

I'm so thankful for a wonderful day at church where the girls sang with all the primary kids! They even signed to "Mother I Love You" and I cherished it! 

I'm thankful we got to talk to Hermana Foster this afternoon! It was absolutely amazing to see her face, see her laugh and hear how well she is doing! When we closed after more then an hour she prayed for us in Spanish and I was so overcome with happiness that she is doing so well but also overcome in missing her! 


I'm so thankful Todd made a great dinner for us, including the Frenchs and we ended the day laughing and being together! Sa gave me a beautiful necklace with the girls names on it that I love! And several sweet friends including Emily, Nikki and Taryn and others remembered me on this day with beautiful flowers, my favorite pistachio ice cream, notes and texts! I'm so thankful to feel so loved! 

And I'm most thankful, SO incredibly thankful, that the Lord entrusted me to be Keagan and Rileys mom! What a sacred privilege that I don't take lightly! I am screwing it up all the time but I am sincerely trying my best and using the Lord as my partner in all of this! If there is one thing I know I am doing as a mom I know I am loving my girls! Oh how I love them dearly and consider myself so blessed to be there mom, today and everyday. 

Happy Mother's Day 2016! I am so thankful! 




1 comments:

  1. You are worthy of every kindness!!! I love that you got celebrated!!! You are a rock star and I adore you! 😘

    ReplyDelete