Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Winds of Change

I read a quote a couple of weeks ago by the famous Tony Robbins. He said "change is inevitable. Progress is optional." It resonated with me at the time, but after this weekend it may just need to be tattooed to my forehead! 

I have never been great at change. I'm a creature of habit and tend to like things simple and easy. But I have no doubt that even though change is hard, change is good. That's what I told the girls several times yesterday thru my tear stained cheeks. Our Stake (group of many church congregations) realigned 7 wards (church congregations) yesterday to make 9 new wards. That meant we are now back in the Klein Ward. There are wonderful, wonderful people in the Klein Ward (including Gamas!) that we love. And it's going to be great! We just leave behind lots of friends and people we love. People we served, and grew with. So change can be hard. But change is good! It's time to learn and grow with different people and serve in different ways. Progress isn't going to be optional! 

Miss Keagan is really grasping this whole change idea! Once again she is teaching her mother! She decided to cut her hair today and donate a good portion. She ended up getting 8 inches to donate! She looks DARLING! Too cute in fact. And then she snuck some lip gloss on and I thought she was 10 for a second! I didn't like it one bit!! See change is hard! 

Before
After
Is she 10?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment