Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hot Mess!

Ladies and gentlemen, I can not even explain what a hot mess the Kikuchi girls were this weekend. It was pretty ridiculous and frankly just doesn't need to be documented for posterity. 

But what does need to be noted is that Miss Riley, Miss ready to party at 6 am, Miss not a great sleeper, yes that Riley, slept til 10:15 this morning!!! I was seriously checking on her every 15 minutes to make sure she was still breathing! And I had just naturally woken up at 8:15 on my own. This is earth shattering unusual! And it would be beyond amazing if I didn't suspect she had a seizure which caused the late slumber. 

But I would just love to think that it was just my happy baby needing a little extra rest because she is growing! Or who knows, maybe it's because she's was so righteous and wanted to sleep with her scriptures!! She probably knows after this weekend we need all the help from above that we can get!

2 comments:

  1. now before we watch into the requirement like the one about the type of factor out coupleCopy Buffett minutes introducing the outcomes then analyze their areas in their organizations so what let me go I'm hopeless are so all over me enough.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/copy-buffett/

    ReplyDelete