Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Feelin the Love

I guess that because I am single, Valentine's Day could be hard for me. But it never is because I have so many wonderful people in my life! And those wonderful people are so good to us that it truly is so humbling. 

Several sweet friends at work gave me a little something. Sa bought the girls the cutest personalized puzzles! Nikki made us some yummy and gorgeous cookies! Linda brought Gracie, Maddox and sweet Layla over to deliver her famous cookies and stuffed bears tonight! And the amazing Taryn heart attacked my kitchen, brought cupcakes and made her famous apple pie which is my absolute favorite! Oh not to mention she took my kids for a couple of hours yesterday while I had a headache. 

The girls dad also sent them a little goodies box on Friday and today he had a heart shaped pizza sent to the house as well. That was fun for them to come home from church to where they had gotten the cutest home made candy roses from their cute friend Silas Galloway.

Seriously I am so thankful the Lord has blessed us with all these incredible people to love and support us! Besides having the two cutest Valentine's possible, I am so thankful for many others whom I love today!! 

1 comments:

  1. venture back and say what is that have late night working works in some sense 10 Stark Trading System miles up what is a late night working with the important things you work leave just anyone late night functioning admirably it's not simply cutting computers .


    http://brokerscamalert.com/stark-trading-system/

    ReplyDelete