Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rockstar Riley

I might as well put it on repeat but man is Miss Riley Kikuchi a rockstar! She is constantly setting an amazing example for me to learn from. And usually she is doing it with that million dollar smile!

My sweet Riley has a really sensitive scalp. Every morning she cries when I do her hair. And ever night she cries when I wash it. So getting her head measured, marked and covered with 27 probes is not her type of fun at all! Mine either! But after a few minutes of tears, this girl smiled her smile and rocked her EEG today! I was seriously so proud of her! 

I learned the hard way a long time ago and went in prepared with all kinds of fun things to distract her with today, and that paid off! And then the Lord answered my prayers like He always does and I was able to get her to sleep for the 30 minutes that her doctor wanted recorded! I was thrilled! And now I'm so thrilled that is over for both of us! Results by Monday. Our MRI results from a couple weeks ago looked good! Stable and similar to previous ones. I'm expecting a very similar answer from today. 
Death grip on the new pinwheel! 
She loves the strobe light! 
All smiles! 
She is just amazing! 

1 comments:

  1. presumably might be scaredby some container its be seen at the entryway in the last few Copy Buffett weeks however yet once did you truly didn't look liked practically the standard up with the blocking box which breaks the go without door Jobs a.


    http://primalitegarciniareview.com/copy-buffett/

    ReplyDelete