Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break, Day 4

Today we rocked a Texas African Safari. Yes that is a real thing.

The Bayou Wildlife park is amazing and the girls and I had a fantastic time with Kellie, Addie, Sa (can't believe she joined us), the Frenchs and the Allisons. The weather was gorgeous and we got to feed all kinds of animals like zebra, buffalo, deer, llama, ostrich, goats, pigs, and camels. And see alligators, monkeys and of course, Pee Wee the rhino.

Then as the cherry on top, all the kids took a little horsey ride. I wasn't too surprised that Keagan was the first in line. But, I was surprised how insistent Riley was to take a turn on the sweet horsey named Tommy. Both girls were awfully proud of their rides and I must say I was beamin a little myself.

The fun and excitement made the long drive and crowded wait completely worth it! Another awesome day but I'm pretty sure my energy and my money are just about Spring Breaked out!





















































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment