Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break, Day 3

All three of us took some much needed down time today. That meant the girls played and mommy got things washed, vacuumed, mopped, picked up and checked off the to do list!

Tonight I'm totally tooting my own horn and proclaiming I was a genius today. I actually got a 13 year old to vacuum! This is one to right home about! But the truth is she didn't just vacuum the carpet. Yes this did seriously happen...


Kellie is vacuuming Riley's hair! And before you really freak out, just be assured that Riley was laughing hysterically and signing for more. I'm the genius who let this happen to my baby and then documented it!

But my real brilliance can be attributed to getting Gama Linda to babysit the girls for two hours while I ran my errands. I zipped through my list of stops in a quiet car while the girls had the time of their life playing in Gamas gorgeous backyard with her and Coach! Pure genius that benefited everybody!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. I wonder if Gama Linda will baby site kids as old as 43. I would love to play with Coach and herself in their beautiful yard!

    check on that for me, would you?

    ReplyDelete