Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bunny Bash 2013

I have been in a total rut this week. Mourning the passing of beautiful 4 year old Sarah and worrying about her sweet parents and siblings has just penetrated all my thoughts. Plus my patience has been thin which means my guilt at the end of the day is multiplied. But there is nothing that can break you out of a rut like a fantastic party! And the Quin's Bunny Bash 2013 did just that!

Bounce house, crafts, food, a photo booth, treats, a parade, a huge egg hunt, confetti eggs and THE Easter Bunny! This was one fabulous soirée! When we got home Keagan ran to Nana and said "that party was so awesome!" And she was right!

First we made cute Easter cupcakes to contribute to the festivities.












And then it was party time!



















Unfortunately I think we can confirm Riley is still terrified of characters.


















Is this the cutest picture of Keagan and her sweet friend Kyle? They got each other good with confetti eggs!








Thank you Quin family!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment