Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Confessions

It's just been one of those days! One of those where way too many things go wrong. And I must confess that most of them were completely and totally my fault! Except the ER visit with Miss Riley. That can be attributed to stinky asthma. But everything else, all me!

So while I'm on the topic of confessions, I might as well get some things off my chest.

Keagan was supposed to bring a tool to school today. Last night I tried to put a hammer in her back pack but she was so upset because she really wanted to take a jack hammer! As I laid next to her in bed, she didn't understand why we couldn't just borrow a jack hammer from one of my friends! Apparently she thinks I hang out with road construction workers. And I just totally multiplied her disappointment by forgetting to put the regular hammer in her bag this morning. She was the only kid in class without a tool! I'm a good mom.

Easter season is here. This year I figured I would try and benefit from the Santa threat for Easter too. So I've started telling my girls that the Easter Bunny only brings treats and eggs to good little girls. Yep, I'm that good of a mom. I'm starting to wonder what else I can apply this theory too. Do you think they would be good for fireworks?


This morning Keagan was singing the days of the week song in the car. She always says "Furs-day" instead of Thursday. I love it SO much! So when she asked me to remind her which day came after Wednesday, I said "furs-day" of course! I will also not correct her when she says "alligator" for both elevator and escalator. And "pooter" for computer.



I am currently drowning my sorrows in a pedicure tub. I must also confess its been a very long time since these toes were given any attention. But I think I've been such a stellar mom today that I've totally earned it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. wish i was there to get a pedi with you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a pedicure every day for the rest of eternity....and I am sure in the next life you'll get it! (And PS, if you're a bad mom, I'm a horrible one.)

    ReplyDelete