Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Redemption!




It seems like every time I write a post about my darling Keagan being sassy, she then finds a way to totally redeem herself! Today when I picked her up from school there was a class list of what each child is most thankful for this thanksgiving. The kids had all kind of 4 year old answers. Kyle said airplanes. Matheson said cookies. Socks and crackers even made the list! Guess what my baby's answer was.....mommy! My heart melted for a second. What a special little moment. I gave her a big hug to say thanks and she reassured me that she couldn't really decide between me and cookies! But I'll still take it as a win! The rest of the afternoon was a bit of a struggle with lots and lots of tears. So I am going to have to really hold on to this great moment and cherish this one! I hope she realizes that the feeling is mutual. I sure am thankful for her!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Love you girls. Counting down the days til I get to see you all! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete