Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day

Yesterday was the most important Presidential Election in my lifetime. It did not turn out how I had really hoped it would. Even though I will always be proud to be an American I am devastated! I am worried for the future of the country that I love. But being an eternal optimist I choose to focus on all the incredible blessings I do have in this country. And thankfully my real King is Jesus Christ and He shows me how to live and what to do in good times and bad.

Despite the disappointing evening, we did have a great day yesterday. Both girls were off school so after therapy we spent the day at Itz with Addie, the park, playing outside and then out to dinner with the whole family.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment