Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My heart is FOUR you!

Reality is setting in that my babies are actually four! On monday they had their 4 year check up. Thankfully I brought Sa as back up because the shot portion at the end of the visit was torture for all of us. But the rest of the appointment with Dr Reid just had me counting my blessings. Both of my miracles are pretty healthy and strong right now and doing great. Riley weighed 27.2 pounds and was 34.5 inches tall! Thats pretty incredible considering she started out as 1 pound 14 ounces and 13.75 inches long! I still remember celebrating when she reached 6 pounds (3.5 months old) and 20 pounds (2.5 years). Miss Keagan tipped the scales at 32.8 pounds and 39.25 inches. She has also come a long way from her 3 pounds 5 ounces and 16.5 inches! I am so proud of my little miracles and could not possibly be more thankful for them both!

A friend of ours took their pictures last week and I adore all of them! I am so not above bribery so they definitely had incentive to cooperate! But they did a great job! Miss Sara told Keagan to "be sassy" and she definitely has that down! I think the images we captured represent my angels so well!






 

1 comments:

  1. They are so precious, and your photographer does a great job capturing their personalities!

    Kari Blenderman

    ReplyDelete