Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gingerbread Girls

Yesterday I must not have been thinkin too straight. First of all I took Kellie, Addie, Keagan and Riley ALL with me to Walmart! That was fun. And then I bought them the big gingerbread house making kit to do with them. You know the one that makes a gigantic mess! Yep Sa was thrilled when I showed up at her house with that!

But tonight Sa was the one that got it out and got everyone building and decorating away! All 5 girls had so much fun. So how can I complain about the mess? But if it was up to me I definitely wouldn't have let Riley have an entire bottle of blue sugar sprinkles with the lid off! That girl shook all the sprinkles out and was thrilled to make such a mess. Again how can I complain? It was fun and then I left and went home to put my babies to bed leaving Sa to clean it all up! Poor girl! Now SHE can complain!




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment