Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

To My Babies






To my babies Keagan and Riley,

I'm not sure I should call you babies anymore. But you will always be my babies. The ones I prayed for so intensely and worked so hard to get. The ones who were thrust into life much too early and had such a difficult start. That means you will always be my miracles too.

My miracles sent straight from Heavenly Father to save my life, make it full and rich and to teach me so many things. Most importantly what true love is, that we can conquer anything together and that heaven is closer then it seems.

It has been 4 years today and it has been a lot of hard work and worry with a lot of bumps and twists and turns on our journey together. But it has been so much more than that. It has been full of pure joy, laughter, wonderful memories and the deepest of love.

You will always be my babies and my miracles. And I will always be here to love, support, encourage, guide, pick you up and admire the two incredible people that you are!

Happy 4th Birthday! I will love you for an eternity more!
Mommy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: