Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Temple Trip

My calling in Young Women's is such a blessing! I have so much fun with the girls and learn so much while loving them all. It is a lot of work but there are some great perks.

Last night was one of those perks! I was able to attend the Temple with 13 of the girls and help them do Baptisms for the Dead. I could truly feel the excitement of those people beyond the vail who were finally getting the chance to have a choice of accepting or rejecting the gospel for themselves. It was really special and one of my great temple experiences.

Afterwards we all went to McDonalds to get ice cream. The girls were loud and laughing and we chatted about the important stuff...boys. I love these girls!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment