Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Won't Let Her Fall




This gait trainer, more commonly know as a walker, has opened up a whole new world for Miss Riley! It has really been a huge blessing as it's difficult for her to have any independence. Plus it has allowed her to be more like her sister and get around like she should be able to. My absolute favorite is when Keagan puts a doll stroller in front of the walker for Riley to push, and follows with her own stroller!


The gait trainer just supports Riley while she does all the work. In other words it does exactly what I am trying to do as the girls mommy. I will always do my best to not let them fall, even though I know they will. I will encourage them to work hard, and I will always cheer them on! Just like I do everyday when my baby learns to walk.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. SWEET RILEY! I LOVE YOUR BLOG - THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cry- how us moms wish we could keep them from falling! We love ya'll!! And love the smiles and seeing Miss Riley getting around :) Yipee!

    ReplyDelete