Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Obsessed!!!

Both of my cute girls have serious obsessions! Keagan is SO attached to her "cup cape" jammies! She has to wear them every single night! They are two sizes too small and I have to wash them a million times a week. But they make her happy and sleep good! I just don't know what we are going to do when we can't squeeze them on anymore!


And what would complete her sleepy outfit better then last summers flip flops? Yes she has to wear these every night too! And when I won't let her wear them to the store or church then she carries them in her purse!


Rileys obsession is a little more mainstream. She's addicted to a tv show. I would know absolutely nothing about something like that as I am in no way addicted to Survivor, Amazing Race, SYTYCD, or the Bachelor! She LOVES The Fresh Beat Band on Nick. This show seriously makes my happy girl even happier! I think Twist may be her secret crush!


They could be addicted to much worse! I hope there obsessions always stay this innocent!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. The girls are growing SO FAST! Such beautiful, precious little SPIRITS! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our obsessions! Keagan and Riley are so ADORABLE with theirs!

    ReplyDelete