Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here we go again!

I'm takin a second swing at this whole blog thing. I'm starting over from scratch because my old blog was created by an old me- a completely different person from who I am today. I wanted to start this one for mostly selfish reasons... to document all the achievements, the struggles, the joy and the fun that my girls and I get to go through together.

The title of my new blog is something I have been thinking alot about lately. Bloom Where You're Planted. Its exactly what I am striving to do and to hopefully teach Keagan and Riley. When I scan my life for a minute (when I actually have a spare one) I don't see much of what I was planning on 5 years ago. I didn't plan to be divorced. I didn't plan on having a Special Needs child. I didn't plan on moving back home. I didn't plan on having to sweep the kitchen floor 20 million times a day! I didn't plan much of this... but I LOVE IT! I did plan on being happy! Thank heavens (literally) that I am!

I love my girls! I love that I have found strength in being a single mom where I didn't once see any. I love living in Houston surronded (sometimes suffocated) by my family. I love what the Lord has blessed me with!


Now lets just hope I can keep up on documenting all of it so I can get one of those darling blog books which I covet of my sisters! Wish me luck!

Me and my girls on our recent Disneyworld trip. Time of our lives!

8 comments:

  1. Em, this is exciting! And I can't believe how cute the two (three) of you are! I miss you and all your wondefulness! Your girls are so lucky to have you as a mom. You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for including us! Hope your Texas fam is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you r blogging again. You and your girls are amazing and I can't wait to see your lives with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you earlier but I just wanted to post a comment here too...you are my hero. Such an inspiration and an amazing daughter of God. I love you so much!!! Kiss your beautiful babies for me. I hope we get to meet them one day soon. Lots of love and aloha from the Kane'ohe Tuiteles!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it! I love You! I am so proud of you and what you accomplish daily! One day, I want to be just like you!! Thank You for being my friend and for taking me in all these many months. I could NOT have survived without you. Keep Blogging. I love that you started over. I'm going to copy you...... I'm sure you already knew that. ;)
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you started this blog! I've missed your updates. I too think you are the best mommy to those two little girls. I am amazed by your strength and admire you so much. I think you are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily your exuberance is so admirable! I am so excited to read your blog and honestly missed reading your other one! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily, so happy that you started a new blog! Can't wait to see and read about your PRECIOUS little girls and their AMAZING Mom!!!

    LOVE the disney picture! LOVE Y'ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! Thanks for sharing. I like your new blog title too, very nice! Glad you had a fun time at Disney World.

    ReplyDelete