Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill er Up!

Today my tank was empty. I was exhausted, had no patience left and had just run out of steam. Being a single mom of twins and one who has special needs can just be heavy at times- though I wouldn't change it for the world!

So I did the amazing...I got a babysitter and took the night off! Lots of babysitters in fact. Grandma Linda watched Riley, and Keagan hung out with her cousins- all three Foster girls. And momma had a great dinner with a great friend! If laughing with Taryn wasn't enough, I came back to such a sweet little surprise! For the first time Keagan had made me a gift! In her darling happy voice she said to me when I was admiring her work "I made it for you!" That right there just filled my tank right back up! Then I picked up my sweet Riley girl whose smiles made my tank runneth over!

With my Keagan hand made magnets on the fridge my tank should be good for a little while.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment