Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

On Her Game!

This cute Keagan chick that happens to be mine is seriously on her game lately! Oh and she also continues to grow up despite my best efforts of keeping her little. One of those things makes me happier then the other but watching this girl be herself is just such a total joy! 

The girl single handedly decorated our Christmas tree this weekend! I’m talking unwrapping the gazillion hallmark ornaments and placing each one in the perfect spot! Riley actually did one whole ornament but the rest was all Keags and let me tell you, it looks fantastic! She has gone back several times to rearrange a few and she couldn’t be any cuter about it! She was actually the whole driving force of getting the house decorated for Christmas! She was determined it be done before we leave for Chicago tomorrow so she did a lot of work to make it all happen on Saturday! She even lugged all the tuperwares upstairs to store in the sewing room that the decorations came out of by herself! I mean this girl is amazing and having the Christmas decorating done and ready to enjoy is pretty great! 















On Sunday she made a cute little snack for the two of us to sit and enjoy together and today she made some really yummy cupcakes and mini cakes! All that Food Network challenge watching is paying off and I cherish any time I have with this beauty!






Today she was the one to quiet Riley’s tantrums and help tremendously with packing! I just appreciate so much all that she does and what an incredible daughter and sister she is! I know it’s something small, but it’s something that her and I will remember. I sat in the car Saturday cheering her on as she tried over and over to run and jump high enough to pick the first lemon for this year from the neighbors lemon tree. She never gave up and finally got it! After that how could I not drink lemon in my water with my sweet girl! I just adore her! 


And I adore that cute sister of hers too of course! That cute sister would be the one who is currently absolutely obsessed with her fluffy hooded sweat shirt that I say makes her into a teddy bear and the one that had a cute thanksgiving feast at school on Friday that she was thrilled to be back at school for! 








She is also the one who is over the moon excited to go to Chicago! Well she is the one that jumps up and down and squeals with excitement at the mere mention of it, but all three of us are wonderfully excited! Most of my family will be there at the Chicago Ginns house for one big Thanksgiving celebration ! I know it is going to be just incredible and that Keagan will probably be on her game there too! I wouldn’t expect anything less! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment