Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

So Cliché

Are you ready for some classic clichés? Cause  I'm gonna give em to ya! 

All good things must come to an end. 

That is exactly what I am thinking as I go to bed tonight and close the books on another wonderful summer with my girls! I go back to work tomorrow to help prepare the school for the following week when all the kids come back. But I am totally content with how we made out for summer 2017. We had a ton of fun! We had a great mix of busy days and lazy days. We did camps and hung out with friends.  And we did my very favorite thing which is make memories together! This week we fit in a few more. 

We had a fantastic afternoon at Itz with the Lakes. Not only did we have free passes courtesy of the Lakes but we almost had the place to ourselves! 









We did a super fun craft camp at my friend Ambers house! 





What's a week without a doctors appointment for the Kikuchi girls?! Riley got a great new lift put in the right foot of her new school shoes. They are light up Paw Patrol shoes of course. I have learned to forgo my no character policy for Miss Rileys shoes only. 

We had a wild, crazy and hilarious night at Fuddruckers with the Fosters, French's, the Scharkoph's, and the Beyers. And if that wasn't enough fun, we also had a big family dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and then all went shopping at Sam Moon together. With 14 of us we were quite a crowd, and we Ginns aren't known to be quiet people. 

On Friday I sat at a body shop to start the process of getting the hail damage on my car fixed so I can trade it in while Coach took the girls bowling! The girls were SO excited and of course had a great time! It was SO sweet of Coach! We are blessed to have him in our village and makes us even more ready to have Gamas back from Wyoming!






We painted, made homemade shave ice which Keags took very seriously and busted out the Wii games again.


We settled lot of tantrums and Keagan probably settled just as many as I did! She is incredible!


We had a fun sleepover with Campbell that included big messes, lots of pretend play and swimming of course! What it didn't include was lots of sleeping and we all paid for it the next day. That is just one more reason we don't do sleepovers except for the occasional cousin sleepover. 


And apparently Keagan took lots of selfies this week as well! Should I be scared?!










Well when one door closes, another door opens. 

See? So cliché! But it fits because although I am sad to see summer go with its slow mornings, late nights, open schedules and freedom, I am excited in anticipation for what this next school year has to offer! I know this year is going to be one to challenge us and help us grow! So Ive just got one more cliché for ya! 

Bring it on! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment