Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

The A Team

I am continually thankful for the incredible people the Lord places in our lives! The Kikuchi girls are all surrounded by wonderful people at home, at school/work, and at church! I feel like when it comes to our family, our friends and our friends that are family, we have seriously been blessed to be on the A Team! 

I've been thankful to have a little bit of mommy time off lately and of course I chose to spend it with wonderful women who are no doubt on the A Team! When Riley was recovering from being so sick but not ready to go back to school just yet, we both spent an entire day on Miss Taryn's couch cuddling while Miss Taryn entertained and fed us! And I was privlidged to celebrate Allie Monson's birthday with a super fun GNO several weekends ago. And to rap up some unusual time off mommy duty, last weekend we had a great farewell dinner for my dear friend Nikki with fancy food and fine chocolate! All members of the A Team!

There is also no question that we are surrounded by the best of the best, the A Team if you will, at school and work! We all feel so much joy and support at Mahaffey! I am really thankful for the friendships I have developed with so many strong, funny, smart and faithful women there! And it's even better that a lot of our kids are friends! 

We are lucky to have Lauren Krenek as one of Keagan's little besties and since I work with her mom it sure makes it easy! She has been over for play dates lately and Keagan was so excited when she also signed up to do an after school tennis clinic with her on Tuesdays for the next month. They have so much fun together! 
 

They both also started a new tumbling class at Spring Creek Athletics together with a whole crew of A Team girls! Izzy Monson and some other friends from church fill a whole cute class! 

We had a blast yesterday at a trampoline park for Memphis and Abby's birthday with more friends from school and moms standing around that should have held a staff meeting!

Look at my ninja warrior!

Running club is another great spot of A Team members! My girls have a blast, get exercise and are surrounded by positive and encouraging coaches, parents and friends so it's totally worth getting up at 5:45 am! 


Look at Rileys face! Who wouldn't be happy to "run" holding hands with their besties?!

At school my girls both definitely get the A Team as teachers!! I couldn't say that enough!! And they get to learn and play with lots of A Team kids, many of which are also staff kids or my friends kids! Seriously blessed! 

It has been said that you are who you keep company with and that you become your friends! Well looking around us on the daily I feel pretty encouraged that all three of us have a pretty good shot at this thing called life based on who is all around us! Most of them are members of the A Team! 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment