Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

That's Better!

After lots of prayers from family and friends and an awesome priesthood blessing from Coach and Brother Allred, my Riley girl got better very quickly! What an enormous blessing! 

By Monday afternoon she was perking up and getting back to herself since she was finally fever and barfies free! Her sister had some energy she really needed to burn so we headed to Mahaffey on our day off for MLK day. Both my sweet girls got out a bunch of wiggled on our "track." Keagan ended up running a mile and a half, doing some little obstacle courses I called out to her, and showing me she is quite a pro at push-ups and planks! She is also one awesome big sister too who was totally encouraging Riley and letting Riley beat her in a short race! So sweet and that girl rocks! 

Keags was so happy to go back to school today but I kept Riley home one more day with me. We had lofty goals but we ended up having the most lazy day ever just snuggling up and watching tv on Miss Taryn's coach and eating her food! It was actually just what the doctor ordered!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment