Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

I HATE the Barfies!


I HATE the barfies! 

From 5am til 4pm this sweet girl threw up 17 times today! That's including the time she threw up while Coach and Brother Allred were giving her a blessing! That seemed like quite a bit, she hadn't tinkled all day and she couldn't keep her seizure and heart meds down so unfortunately that meant a trip to the ER. 

While Keagan thankfully had the time of her life at the French's playing video games with Hudson and on the piano with Reagan, Riley and I were in the ER at St Luke's in The Woodlands for 7.5 hours! When the doctor asked me if she had ever had an IV before I laughed so hard! Then we chatted and the doc realized this definitely wasn't our first rodeo. My baby was so sick but she did so good! Blood results showed she has a virus and was dehydrated, no surprise there. We rehydrated her with IV fluids, got the vomiting under control with zofran and brought her fever down a little. Nana brought me a little dinner and Riley a little love. Most important part is that we got to go home! We are both SO thankful to be in our own beds tonight and we are praying things get much better from here! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment