Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Seaworld!

The bad news is my stupid phone died half way through our day today and I didn't get half the pictures I wanted! We all know I'm such a big picture kinda girl so I was more upset about that then I probably should have been. But the good news is that we had such a fantastic day at Seaworld!! It was ridiculously fun! Even better then I had planned on!

Before the festivities began we had a late breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then we were at the park when it opened. We didn't get to everything we wanted to, but we had perfect weather, the girls were happy and so good and we all around had an absolutely amazing day!

Keags loved the Sesame Street show, Riley watched from a distance. The penguins were amazing. The Shamu Story was incredible. We were so close to the dolphins it was ridiculous. The diving, swimming, belugas and dolphins at the Azul show was probably my favorite. And the One World show was completely breath taking! We also rode the train, ate way to much and did some shopping! The girls each walked away with the cutest stuffed Shamu with a baby attached (cause we saw a baby killer whale), and Keagan picked out a water bottle and Riley picked out a shirt. Gamas also spoiled them with the cutest Shamu bubble guns!

The best part of the day was watching the girls faces and creating such great memories with them! They are only 5 for one more day and I'm pretty sure we ended this year well! Turning 6 has been so fun! I've already started trying to convince the girls to do this every year!

































Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment