Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Day #2

School was canceled again today for another "winter storm." I'm not sure where the actual storm was that everyone was waiting for, but we enjoyed it as much as we could!


If you look hard enough, you can see SNOW!! You may just have to squint a little.


A Houston, Texas sized snowman...





Keagan was thrilled with the snow! Especially when we had a snowball fight! She just absolutely loved it!





I brought Riley out to show her for a minute but she's had a little cold for about a week and is starting to get better. So far she has had an amazingly healthy winter and I want to keep it that way!! She wasn't too interested in the snow anyway but Keagan brought her several snowballs to feel and poke at inside.

After all the snow fun the girls went to Sa's were they played, danced and painted with cute Addie and Ashlyn. And I went to the dentist!!!! I faced one of my serious fears! And it was the first time in SEVEN YEARS!! I'm pathetic, I know. But scared and poor with no dental insurance is a combination that keeps you away from a good old teeth cleaning. I am very happy to report I just have one cavity. I'm not very happy to report that means I have to go back next week! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment