Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Great Wolf, Day 1

We had a rocky start gettin going this morning. But after a four hour drive, what a fantastic day it ended up being!

Year 2 at Great Wolf Lodge for Thanksgiving is so far as fantastic as last year. Today was tons of fun at the waterpark! Riley went down her first water slide and laughed hysterically when she got stuck! Sami had to climb up and retrieve her...all 4 times! Keagan and Tess were side by side for hours with non stop fun. The little slides and the wave pool got some serious use! I may have gone down "the Tornado" with Tyler and Todd. When you have that much weight you go very fast and very high! Everyone had a blast!




















After a pizza party in Nanas room, pure hilarity ensued! Minute to win it games were a huge hit for the kids AND adults! But who would have known that I would laugh harder then I have in months from a game of telephone!














How blessed I am to have such an awesome family! And to be all together to celebrate is just icing on the cake! When I see how much fun my girls are having then I know it's the good buttercream kind of icing!

It's just Thanksgiving Eve but I'm feeling VERY thankful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment