Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Great Wolf Day 3

Our final day was spent like the others, all together cramming in as much fun as possible.





After a relaxing morning, which of course means all the kids running down the hotel halls screaming, we were off to jump out more wiggles.




















Then onto our treasured lunch at Costa Vida and walking down Main Street in Grapevine, the Christmas capital of Texas.


We finished out the trip with a ride on the North Pole Express. It was a cute train ride with Santas elves, a walk through a Christmas tree maze where it was SNOWING, and a cute short play where we got to see Santa! The darling magic silver bells and souvenir cups helped soften the blow of the 4 hour drive that immediately followed.




















It took Nana, the girls and me four hours to get home. Keagan slept all but the first and last 15 minutes but poor Riley had a hard time getting comfortable and just wanted her bed. I knew exactly how she felt! Thankfully we are all in our own beds now.

I look back on the past week and although it sure made me miss my dad even more the a normal day, I feel so blessed! Blessed to have this family. Blessed to be able to have had this great week. And blessed to have all their love and support for me and my babies. The girls got loved on so much this week, by everyone! And they loved their time with their cousins and made lots of memories.

With all those blessings I would for sure say Thanksgiving 2013 was a success!



0 comments:

Post a Comment