Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My Faves

Now that our Christmas cards are sent I can share them and these amazing pictures that my talented friend Laura Cotton took for me at the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm way back in October! This is me sharing my faves because Christmas cards is one of my very favorite family traditions this time of year, photos of my girls are one of my most cherished things in life, and obviously these two misfits are my two favorite people in the entire world! So all my absolute faves in one!



























And while I’m sharing an outstanding line up of pictures, I might as well include the professional photos I recently purchased from Keagans musical! A lot of them are so great! But I mean they’ve got such a cute little subject!






























































































Man I’m tired after all those photos! And we are now a mere 6 days out from Christmas! And you know what that means! I get to take a whole bunch more pictures of my girls! I can hardly wait! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment