Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring Break, Day 5

Such a fantastic day for all three Kikuchi girls! The awesome Aunt Kari and Uncle Kirk took the girls to the Childrens Museum of Houston with Campbell, Kennedy and Bubba! They did so much awesome stuff!   According to Keagan, both her and Riley loved all the job center stuff- being a news caster, a chef, a vet, etc. And Keagan loved doing the human hamster ball and flying a drone! They did a bunch more and had a ridiculous amount of fun with their cousins! Then they got to explore the museum area a little, play at Campbells house, take their puppies on a little trail hike and go out to dinner! They seriously had an incredible time with the Ginns and we are all so thankful! 

Keagan's inside there!

Kari said she giggled the whole time walking the dogs! I love this picture! 

So clearly the girls had a total blast today, but momma may have given them a run for their money! I took the fact that I had a day off momma duty very seriously and packed it all in! I strolled around our brand new Target all by myself and then I picked up Taryn. We went to get pedicures where I finally redeemed a gift card from my birthday last May! It seriously was a fabulous pedicure and much needed! We grabbed a quick lunch at the cutest little coffee shop that I wouldn't go to with our kids and then it was off to the new "Beauty and the Beast" movie! The movie was absolutely phenomenal (of course, its Disney) and it topped off such a fantastic day that was made so much better knowing my babies were having fun with family too! 

I have absolutely loved spending the week with my babies and creating new memories! But our day apart was pretty fantastic for all of us too! So this is my official declaration that Spring Break 2017 was a HUGE success! I'm sad to see it go. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment