Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Special Olympics, Dance and Happy Girls!

After a busy day, I have two very happy girls tonight! And when they're happy, I'm happy. 

Today was Special Olympics Young Athletes day at Brill. Riley LOVES this day that comes every year for all the fun and games, but mostly for the new shirt! Ms. Keller said she almost lost it with excitement when they put the shirt on her and had to hug everyone wearing the same shirt! She had a supper cute helper buddy named Sammy and loved all the activities. 

Such a cute bunch of Riley's Developmental class and two preschool classes. 
Sweet boy helping Riley through the tunnel.
So much support! 
Pure joy!!
Getting her ribbon!
Aftet school a package was waiting for both girls. Aunt Vicki is once again so thoughtful and generous and thought my little Hawaiian girls needed the long retired Hawaiian American Girl doll, Kanani that used to belong to Kate. She arrived today straight from the American Girl Hospital and Keagan especially is in HEAVEN! 
This came right on the heels of her being able to take her other doll, Sami to school today! With good behavior she had earned a show and tell ticket and was thrilled to bring her doll in over anything else! 

And then it was onto dance. Tuesdays are a great afternoon with two happy ballerinas! Each week Riley can barely contain her excitement for dance and her class did two darling Thanksgiving dances today! 
Yesterday was a seriously rough day! Think time outs, tears in the corner, and mommy yelling, all at the same time. Good times! So I am extra thankful that today went so well and these little girls were so happy! Hopefully we are all in the groove for the rest of the week! 

2 comments:

  1. probably change by the time you go look at them not now I will and I will put the linking my information box Ageless Illusion below as an alum check now but its I if you're looking to get a nice inrushes for yourself is not going to kill your bank check these out I mean someone that they do have some like there's their sets at this point .

    http://svelmeantiwrinkle.com/ageless-illusion/

    ReplyDelete
  2. side however I cherish us adoration lost as a no doubt Icherish the this min percent its application in Online Wealth Markets January day and I'm alright a Sunday all I a no doubt K no doubt HW no doubt the new no doubt I have at the top of the priority list yak ha-ha see USA just Dubai lotto at a separation hey hidey administration I ran on the planet the best must happen .

    http:/www.x4facts.com/online-wealth-markets/

    ReplyDelete