Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Say Cheese!

So what do you do after Riley wakes everyone up at 3:30 in the morning for good and then everyone has already had a long, full day? You take family pictures of course! 

Oh and don't forget that Riley has a giant mosquito bite on her eyelid of all places! Just thank heavens we have one amazing photographer/friend in Sarah Berry! I know she will capture the tiny moments when Riley briefly smiles at the camera and Keagans awesome poses! A little sneak peek from the camera phone...
Sarah's will be so much better, obviously. 

I took Addie and Ashlyn with me to help elicit smiles, but they really just came for the Grimaldis pizza. Can't say I blame them. After all the posing and smiling was done we had a nice, relaxing dinner on the patio in gorgeous weather! 
Riley's sad face because she was hungry and had been up since 3:30! 
And then there's my crazy lil Keags. She loves pizza, but she only eats the cheese! She's hilarious! So Riley was happy to feed herself Keagans leftovers in between  the real bites I was giving her. 
Family pics are always a little stressful but then I am beyond thrilled with the final product and today was no exception. It went great and I'm so glad it's over! 

1 comments:

  1. App on your phone when its mommy doing so it’s giving you and average telling you so if you'd like 70-246 Practice exam put in the zip code for San Francisco it might give you the average for the region which is completely not going to be anything near .


    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-246/

    ReplyDelete