Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pink Ladies

Super weird mom comment, coming right up! There are times that I look at these little people of mine and I just want to eat them right up because I almost can't stand how adorable they are!

Today was one of those days because today was the Brill Sock Hop! These girls looked beyond precious in their little pink poodle skirts! I could hardly stand it!

Oh and they both LOVED it as much as I did! When we got out of the car this morning Riley did a twirl in front of all the teachers and tonight Keagan begged to be able to wear it again tomorrow!








Apparently they danced and played and even had a hula hoop contest that Miss Keagan rocked and got 2nd place! Super impressive!


Riley also got to have a Popsicle during class which she loved! But she was devastated when they took off her smock. She makes me laugh.


After school Keagan got in the car with gifts that her incredible teachers had given her including sunglasses and a lei. She then took her lei off and put it on Riley because Riley didn't have anything!


Could they be any cuter?! Yep I wanna just eat em right up!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment