Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

First Day

My mom so nicely told me tonight that I'm really uptight about the first day of summer. I like to look at it like I've got my game face on and I'm ready for summer! We've got our Summer List of fun things to do and Summer Rules both hangin on the fridge. We are going to have a lot of fun and we've also got quite a bit on the calendar.

We have two VBSs this year, a craft camp and Camp Buckaroo through Easter Seals for Special Needs children and their siblings. Both girls have swim lessons and a dance class. Keagan will go to her reading tutor again and good news for Riley is I'm cutting way back to only three hours of therapy a week. Bad news for Riley is that there are 11 weeks of summer and she has 8 doctors appointments. Yikes!


Today we kicked off summer in style, actually kind of like how I would have as a kid! We ran through sprinklers, hung out with friends, and celebrated with donuts. I don't think it was any coincidence that our first day of summer was National Donut Day!

















They were beasts to get to bed tonight so I gave into this...


Hey it's the first day of summer. And see I'm not uptight!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment