Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Halloween 2020

I am personally not big on Halloween. I don’t like anything scary, I don’t get the gorey and orange is one of my least favorite colors. But Keagan and Riley on the other hand have been talking about Halloween since January! That is when Hamilton the Musical came out on Disney+ and when the obsession began. Since then we have watched it at least 5,427 times and know every word. So in January when the girls said they wanted to be Schuyler sisters for Halloween I was on board! It wasn’t hard to get their friend Claire on board we found some fantastic Halloween costumes that we got off amazon like everything else we buy! 

Keagan was Angelica, Claire was Eliza and Riley was thrilled to be Peggy! They looked great for our ward trunk or treat and had so much fun with a bunch of friends that I could hear them from any other point in the parking lot! Friday night they had a fun costume party at Maleah Hernandez’s house that Riley bailed on and decided to stay home with me! But Keagan of course had an awesome time! And Halloween night was a blast! We were still cautious but we had Claire, Lexi, Zeke, Owen, Reagan (the cutest Ginny Weasley) and Miss Taryn go trick or treating with us! Not everyone was passing out candy this year because of Covid but those that did were generous and tried to make it extra special for the kids! We even saw several candy shoots which were fun! After trick or treating all those kids (minus Reagan who joined her friends) came back to our house to change and I hauled them to Sydney Straders house for the last of the fun Halloween parties! That all adds up to a pretty fantastic Halloween 2020 for Keags and Rys! 

Oops I mean Angelica and Peggy! 

Oh and to make my family smile I “dressed up” too! I’m a ceiling fan! Go ceiling! 


The Original...


Our version...






































And because I’m a super sentimental mommy that loves to take pictures of my babies and document everything...here are Keagan and Riley’s Halloween’s thru the years....



























0 comments:

Post a Comment