Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Ladi Dadi, We Like to Party!

Apparently the 3 Kikuchi girls like to PAAAR-TAAAY! 

And by party I mean be in bed by 9 and get 10 solid hours of sleep. We sure love that! But if you’re counting, I guess we like the typical kind of parties too, because we’ve done a lot of that this week! 

Wednesday was my 39th birthday. The celebration started with a fun lunch with Taryn on Tuesday. Then on my actual birthday I still had to work and do all my mom duties, but I definitely had more parties then I was expecting! My sweet work family threw me one and made my day! Chantel decorated, Carrie got a cake, they gave me sweet cards, a generous gift and treated me to a yummy lunch! Oh and Amy made me come on stage during lunch and the entire 3rd and 4th grade sang happy birthday to me at the top of their lungs! I responded by saying the only thing i wanted for my birthday was for them all to be good! We then had a delicious family party at one of my favorite restaurants, Q-Shi and at 9:30 when Jessica Williams, Shayla Baker, Rachel and Jill Carey all walked into my room we laughed and had what may have been the best party of them all! Other friends sweetened the day with drop offs, calls and posts. I was SO blessed to start of my last year in my 30’s in such a simple but great way! 




Friday was Field Day at school which is just one big party full of games, competitions, popsicles, pictures and FUN! The girls had a blast and I about melted in the 97 degrees. Part of the time Riley was on the same team as Keagan and was more then thrilled about that! Riley even held up the line in the sponge game because she wouldn’t stop hugging her sister! Keagan was so kind and patiently helped Riley thru the scooter and sprinklers station and both girls rocked the races in their own way! Keagan was ecstatic to beat several boys and Riley received a hurdles award! All day they had a blast with their friends and loved the water games and huge blow up obstacle course the most! Afterwards we were all partied out from all that fun! 

With momma!




Riley with her partner in crime Mrs Akers


Riley with her class besties, Julia and Karina


Keagan and Avery, besties for life 


Sweet Lauren and Audrey!




Keagan with Carson and Brett


Austin with “his friend Riley!”


Best school nurse ever! Mrs Hudson 







Sweet but sweaty girls!


Super sweet Avan






Keagan pushed Riley thru the whole scooter course under the sprinklers! 








With Michael Elhindi. She is blessed with so many sweet friends who are willing to help! 


Mrs Merrbach’s 3rd grade class


Audrey helping after Mrs Akers carried and pushed Riley thru! 


The most amazing Art teacher that exsists, Mrs Thompson


Riley with Coach Fox and Coach Lakin after getting her hurdles award! 



Man I love them! 

The hot, sweaty, tired and hungry car ride home


But we barely had time to cool off before heading to the next party! Friday night was a super fun unity party for the Young Women at Texas Cheer that I took the girls with me to. And They were thrilled to have Avery there too to jump, run, cartwheel, foam pit and giggle with all night too! Meanwhile eventhough I was beyond exhausted I loved chatting with the girls and the women that I LOVE and then did a pretty terrific toe touch on the trampoline to prove mommas still got it! 


















Saturday morning we had a total cleaning party and then the girls actually went to Miss Taryn’s house while I went to a retirement party and had the privledge of honoring the greatest teacher I’ve ever known! We then hung out with French’s for awhile which is always a party and had a royal wedding watching party with Nana over Popeyes chicken. Id say we definitely earned a much needed day of rest on Sunday and took advantage of the breaks from the parties. 

So now I’m currently psyching myself up to trade in my party dress for my work T-shirt’s! Im trying real hard to pump myself up for the last two weeks of school! There is a lot to accomplish in those two weeks so the party shoes might have to take a break til we can officially celebrate the end of another school year. And we will party at the end, believe me! Now hopefully we have the energy to get there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment