Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Say What?!




Keagan is hilarious! She always has alot to say and more often then not it is something funny. She has a sweet little voice and she can't say her L's very well yet (her momma had the same problem) and sometimes she gets things a little mixed up. But it's always so stinkin cute that I hope I never forget her cute words! Here's just a sample...

cupcapes is cupcakes, yites is lights, puuter us computer, mines is mine, Heavy Father is Heavenly Father, gusting is disgusting, peg a one is penguin, petzels is pretzels, amirre is come here, whiff is with, I yount yike it is I don't like it, eminee is Emily and funder is thunder.

I kinda don't want her to grow up and start speaking correctly. How she talks now is just so cute!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. TWO ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS - AMAZING MOMMY - Y'ALL ARE VERY BLESSED TO HAVE EACH OTHER. LOVE Y'ALL!

    ReplyDelete