Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Frozen Jr

That’s a wrap on another incredible and incredibly fun DPAC production! I say this with every single show but I think Frozen Jr was my favorite one yet! All the kids and directors worked so hard and it So fantastically paid off! 

My darling Keagan was the cutest Olaf I ever did see in two out of the four shows. She absolutely killed her solo of “Summer!” And in the other two she said she had so much fun being in the ensemble. Riley and I loved all four shows and Riley got an extra special treat from Mrs Shea! When she showed up in her Elsa dress for the second show she asked Mrs Shea for a mic like the other kids and Mrs Shea had an extra! I had one happy little “miced” Elsa in the audience and another very happy girl on stage doing what she absolutely loves! She sure shines on stage and the best part is she is surrounded by so many fun friends who love it too! 

What a massive blessing DPAC is in our lives! And so are all those who came to the show to show Olaf their love and support! We had Nana, the Frenchs, Grama Linda, Kellie and Justin, Keagans big surprise Coach Fox, Mrs RoxAnne, Mrs Laura and Layla, Mrs Mindy and Abby, the Allred’s, all the activity girls, and more! 

Frozen Jr was so much fun that I think Keags is having a little bit of a hard time trying to “LET IT GO!” See what I did there?! Good thing auditions for the next show are tonight! That didn’t take long! 































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment