Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Working Girls

It's been a tougher then normal week. The reality probably lies somewhere between me being stressed so my patience is very low and extra whiny kids who like to fight and need to be asked 17.4 times to do something before they listen. That comes during the same week as two rough doctors appointments for Miss Riley and more to come so we can figure some things out. So in the heat of it all, during an extra tantrum filled Saturday, the Lord inspired my friends today to be His hands! Nicole took my kids for the afternoon to play with her girls and then Nikki took me to dinner while Addie babysat. 

It was good for my soul and I feel recharged and ready to go! And that sure is a good thing because I start my new job on Tuesday! I will be working at the girls school as a reading assistant to the kinder and first grade teachers and I am excited! This job was more then obviously a blessing straight from the Lord that the girls and I are all thankful for! I will be there during the girls school hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. That means I will have Monday's and Thursday's off for Riley's therapy and doctor appointments and the same holidays and summers as they do. Great, right? I'm a little nervous and not thrilled about having to forgo my yoga pants and tshirts, but I really feel so blessed! 

And I'm obviously not the only Kikuchi girl who works at Brill Elementary! Both girls came home this week with fantastic report cards and certificates that they made the all A honor roll!! It was all A's for grades and all E's for conduct for BOTH my girls! I am over the moon proud! 
Keagan also had to run the mile in PE this past week and accomplished a 11:31 minute mile. I thought for a seven year old with little legs that was pretty darn good! So great things are happening at that great school for all three Kikuchi girls! Go Brill Broncos go! 

2 comments:

  1. don't know what it is I guess the way to save game is not looking for something a Expert Lift IQ little we lost a practice which is a big deal because well yeah to your mom saw stand on other Take when Jam anything yet so it's the weekends else really go I don't see any problem right now was running going to stop from 10 is like.


    http://renovocremefacts.com/expert-lift-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you no basically utilize the Internet for Facebookemail on you too you watch a video or Millionaire Blueprint perhaps a watch from film her yet the Internet can be altogether more and that is the thing that school comprehends so it’s Siena responder strategy ever will messages she's going to demonstrate to us and gives not by excellence of teachers give us.

    http://x4facts.com/millionaire-blueprint-scam/

    ReplyDelete