Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Empty Bucket

I gotta be honest. I’ve been kinda struggling lately. I’ve been struggling for a million little reasons and for really nothing big at all. You know sometimes those little things just pile up right when your head is already going swimming and your heart is a little fragile. Either way my bucket is just empty. I don’t have much to give cause I’m just struggling to keep going right now. I have been trying so hard to follow this Holy Week and focus on the very real and very beautiful reason for Easter. I am very thankful that this holiday is coming when it is because it’s all about renewal which is exactly what I need. I know the focus on my Savior and the reminder that He lives, has conquered death and born all my sins and heartache because He loves me will be very renewing to my soul. I’m hoping this Easter weekend is going to fill my bucket right back up and that worrying about paying bills, seizures, state testing, drama at work, allergies, auto immune stuff, making mistakes and not making the best momming choices will fall by the wayside as my bucket runeth over. I can feel it coming! 

Meanwhile we’ve been pushing thru and I’ve been doing my best in the girls waking hours while I pray they aren’t noticing that I’m just down right exhausted and spent! Between play dates, baseball being back in season (SO much fun) busy activities at school including Speddy Scottie’s of course, adding dyslexia tutoring to Keagan’s schedule, extra time preparing for Keagan’s musical including a set painting day, Riley getting a new “job” at school, and the typical daily hub bub of our crazy life, I’m pretty sure the girls have been too busy to notice my empty bucket. Not that I would have it any other way! 

Play dates galore! They are so happy when friends come over!


The cutest class pics ever! 




Pickle Chiffon Pie rehearsals make Keags SO happy! 


Ice cream with the Smith-Flores family




Baseball is back! We love our Angles! Some sweet girls from Keagan’s cast came to volunteer and the two Little boys also came and were so sweet! Riley loved having Langston as a buddy! 


















Set day. I’m telling you Keagan has LOVED this process! 




And Riley loves her new “job” at school working the Friday Coffee Cart for staff who placed orders at school. They follow recipes, make deliveries and offer customer service. It is literally the cutest thing ever! Riley absolutely loved it and I’m not lying when I say it was the best hot chocolate I've ever had! 








Speedy Scottie’s!









Keagan taking control and holdin it down on what has got to be the cutest church bench ever with Layla and LaBelle! 


And I do really like all the pics above-a lot. But these next ones really make me smile! Riley celebrating Easter at school yesterday before we got out for Easter break today and tomorrow including the cutest pic of her and her bestie Julia. How cute are they?!




See this is the beginning of the Easter goodness that I am just waiting to come fill my heart and my bucket! I can’t wait! Because seriously, this momma has got to get it together people! And nothing can do that like the Savior! 

Literally, thank heaven! #BecauseofHim






0 comments:

Post a Comment