Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

VBS Round 2

Last week the girls had an incredible time at VBS at St Anne's in Tomball with their friends Audrey and Avery. Our friend, the amazing Dede Ostermann volunteered to be Riley's shadow and made it possible for her to have a really great time! The theme was Ocean Commotion focused on Noah's Arc. The decorations were amazing and so were the activities of games, songs, crafts, bible lessons and on the last day they even had huge blow up water slides! The awesome crafts were my favorite including a shrinky dink hand print key chain! The girls favorites were the water games, being with their friends and making new friends too! 

On the last day I got a chance to talk with Dede. She is so sweet and started to tear up so I expected her to tell me what a special spirit Miss Riley is. But she was actually amazed with Miss Keagan! I started to cry as well when she expressed to me that Keagan had such a kind and generous heart for an 8 year old. She talked about her constantly checking on Riley and making sure Riley got a turn or had what she needed. That was one of the best things I could be told about my children! I am incredibly thankful for these two special little girls that I am so blessed by, all of our wonderful friends, and great experiences this summer like VBS! 































0 comments:

Post a Comment