Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekend Miracles

Things that just never happen in my life that happened this weekend...there are three of them...

I had a babysitter and went out for a totally adult/kid free night! 

My kids slept in until 10am on a Saturday morning! 

We had absolutely no plans and got to totally relax today! 

Wowzers! It's been a great weekend! It was Miss Taryn, my amazing besties birthday yesterday. I wanted to give her something great so I bought her tickets to "Mamma Mia!" We went with Nikki and her bestie Shandra who is visiting from Colorado and we seriously had a spectacular night! The show was absolutely amazing of course and it was processed by the best meal I have had in a long time at Backstreet Cafe! Throw in SO much laughter and great conversation and that makes for a night I had no idea I needed so badly! 

Linda is so amazing and kept the girls for me last night! She took them to the Texas Cheer gym to play with Layla and Gracie. They had a ball of course and partied so hard they didn't fall asleep until after 11. Then I woke them up again when I picked them up at 12:30. Even after all that I was SO shocked and thrilled that they slept in til 10am! That has never happened and it was so amazing! 

Today we had absolutely zero plans and I didn't even really do any chores at all. We just played and relaxed together before getting take out for dinner at Sa's and then having root beer floats and soaking our feet in the pool for another super fun night at Miss Nikki's with Taryn and Shandra while the kids played! 

I am feeling so blessed for another great weekend that has filled my tank for the coming week and my heart full of great memories! 









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment