Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day Two

I think they were just as excited for the second day of school today! I know I was sure excited because it was my first day off and home alone in a long time! I'm so happy I was able to check so many things off my to do list today!

They had another fantastic day and then Riley started back to dance with Mrs Taylor! Keagan is telling everyone who will listen she doesn't want to do dance this year. So I need to figure out a plan B, but Riley loved it today, of course. We filled out our traditional school book interview sheets tonight. Then the girls dad sent them pizza for dinner as a welcome back to school treat which they loved! 

So besides someone telling Keagan that her outfit looked like pajamas, day two was definitely a success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment