Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

This Week Happiness Is...

Things that made me happy this week...

When my babies wrap their arms tightly around my neck and squeeze! Nothing like it. I'm so thankful BOTH my girls do this now!

Riley's recently newish OT Miss Wiltse and Speech therapist Miss Nicole are both the best of the best! So blessed to have them on Team Riley!

Todd turned 50 and Sa and Todd celebrated 20 years of marriage! They were crazy enough to invite us for dinner and dessert to celebrate with them. So thankful for them both and that they have each other!


Riley answered a question from her teacher with a sign ("black") and may be getting an iPad to use as a communication device at school!

Came out of the school the other day and my rear view mirror had come unglued from my new windshield. It was still attached by a cord so when I drove it swung wildly! The nicest guy came to fix it early the next morning.

Bedtime tickle fights!

Hearing that Keagan held hands with Riley during PE to help her play T-Ball and make sure "no one steps on her little feet!"

Doing homework with Keagan and getting a "thank you SO much mom!"

Riley eating 9 whole spears of asparagus at dinner last night! That girl loves veggies! And yes they made her diaper stink. Totally a real thing!

Breakfast with a best friend.

Being able to be an Official Fairy Godmother today! I got to help a sweet and deserving girl named Emilyn find a prom dress, shoes and jewelry that were all donated! The Giving Gown is an incredible organization and I was so blessed to volunteer with them today!











Late night visits to see Gama Linda. And of course by late I mean just after 7pm. A whole lot of playing and laughter tonight!

"The art of happiness lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things." -Henry Ward Beecher

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment