Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mommy Fails

Mommy fails. We all have them. Some days I have more mommy fails then other days. On the heels of Riley getting locked in the bathroom the other night, I really should be on my game! Instead, today was not my best mommy day.

After being up quite a lot last night, Riley woke up this morning bright and early at the unforsaken hour of 5:10. When I brought her in my bed to desperately try to get her to go back to sleep, she somehow wiggled out of my arms and fell flat on the floor! Of course it was right on her face! Serious mommy fail!

Later, Riley wasn't doing what Keagan wanted her to. Keagan thought I had left the room so she said "Holy crap Riley! You are driving me insane!" Wow!! I wonder where she has heard those exact same words before. Definitely a mommy fail!

Even later, both girls were in the bathroom because apparently none of us can tinkle in private! Through the door in a cutesy voice I hear Keagan say "Riley you are SO lucky! You get to go poopies in a diaper. I have to go poopies in the toilet. See this toilet Riley? My poopies goes in here. You just get to poop in your diaper and mommy will clean it up!" Yep! That happened. I'm really teaching her right.

Then I apparently destroyed the greatest fort in the history of all forts that Keagan was going to live in for the rest of her life! Mommy fail.

Tonight we went to the gym with our wonderful Gamas to play. Kellie, Addie and Natalie Meyers came with. When both girls went diving in the foam pit, I fished Riley out by the foot swinging her upside down. I let everybody basically throw the baby around, let Riley skin her chin on the trampoline, let Kelly jump over the rest of the fragile children, and full on yelled at Addie and Keagan for their endless fighting- twice! Not my best mommy moments for sure!





Everyone is beyond exhausted tonight, so hopefully we all get a good nights sleep and do better tomorrow then we did today! It's amazing I haven't screwed these kids up more then I have by this point! But hey, I got a long way to go. They're only six!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment